Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sneak peek



The Rusted Root sweater is nearly done. All the knitting is complete and I just have to weave in the ends. I tried it on and it looks mighty cute. Can't wait to set up a photo shoot and show it to all of you in Blogopia.

The new job has been super busy this week! I've been setting up meetings between politicians and fishermen all week and it's been fun, but a little crazy. I've traveled all over southwest Nova Scotia and I've been racking up many, many kilometres on my odometre -- all of which the government will kindly reimburse me.

And with the new job comes some mild fighting over our one laptop. Hubby wants the computer so he can work on a music video he's animating and I need the computer to properly do my job. So I promised him I would buy my own computer to save our marriage. Here's the new adoptee!



Yup. Please join me in welcoming the newest member of our family, Mr. MacBook. Now I have three boys in the house vying for my attention. It's nice to feel special.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, nice, nice! I can't wait to see the completed sweater, and I must say that Mr MacBook is almost as handsome as Moustache! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos of the sweater would be up by now, but it's still drying on the floor. I desperately need some kind of mesh drying rack so the air can circulate around it!

    And Moustache says thanks for the compliment, but he already knows he's handsome. (He has a little bit of an inflated ego!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty sweater! looking forward to seeing the finished product, now that I've found your blog. Thanks for dropping by at my "house". Always nice to connect with fellow canuck bloggers, and a maritimer to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!