Tuesday, March 27, 2007

C'mon deliver the letter, the sooner the better

Guess what showed up in my mail box today?


It's Blue Sky Alpacas alpaca and silk in blush -- the palest pink you could ever imagine -- ordered from The Needle Emporium in Ontario. I thought the package had been sent to Mail Hell because I ordered it almost two weeks ago (the oh-so-kind owner of the store, Julie, even called Canada Post to check if the package was lost somewhere), so I was pleasantly surprised to see it in my mailbox today.


This load of yarn is destined to become the Lacy Hug-Me-Tight from Knit 2 Together.


Now I want to start knitting this instead of finishing my sunny socks. I think I'm preparing to enter the world of multi-task knitting . . .

5 comments:

  1. Like the inside of a sea shell, that pretty pale pink! It's going to look amazing.

    I love Knit 2 Together, though I haven't knit anything out of it yet. I've got some pale green alpaca waiting for the pea pod cardi, but I've got to get a bunch of WIP's finished first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make the Pea Pod Cardigan too! That's what I'll probably knit after I finish the hug-me-tight and the second sunny sock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that wrap looks beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That alpaca and silk yarn looks absolutely delicious! I can't wait to see your finished Hug me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!