Monday, October 23, 2006

Starting anew

I've decided to start blogging again. I traied off because I was working so much and didn't want to write a word during my time off. Now that I'm just working as a stringer, I feel the need to write. So, here I am, starting anew.

Jesse and I are now living in Yarmouth, NS -- the home of fog and teen pregnancy. We got a kitten from the south end in March and he's our pride and joy. His name is Moustache (short for Milk Moustache because of the colouring on his cute little face) and he's now nine months old. What a cutie.



Here's another pic of Moustache and Yours Truly.


We went to Halifax on the weekend for the Halifax Pop Explosion. We had a great time. Ate sushi, bought some new knitting needles, records, a skirt, a shirt, some used books and some candy. We saw everyone we wanted to see and went to the Wintersleep show (although we only saw Instruments and Land of Talk because we've seen Wintersleep hundreds of times). On Saturday, we went to the zine fair and I think it was the best one I've attended. I bought a whole load of zines and can't wait to sit down and read through them. Maybe that's what I'll do tonight.

I don't know when I'll be working next. Probably this weekend. I'm still looking for a new job all the time. I hope to find something permanent and full-time soon.