Friday, December 01, 2006

New job?

Well, it seems as though I have a job. I had an interview at the art gallery two blocks from my house on Tuesday morning and yesterday at 5 p.m. I got a call saying the deputy minister of Tourism, Culture and Heritage just has to approve me and I'll be hired. It's not a reporting position, but it's definitely a super job to have until I can find something in my field. I will have a few journalism-y type tasks with this position like writing memos and communiques, which is great. Tomorrow I'm going over to the gallery to do some training.

Last night I cooked a chicken dinner and after I plated it up, I thought it looked pretty enough to be photographed. It was just as tasty as it looks


Moustache has a habit of hiding under this mat, but what he doens't realize is that he's bad at his own game. He's still cute as a button, though:

And here's the other end peeking out:

I'm halfway through finishing my second mitten. Next I get to cast on those socks for hubby!

Technorati Profile