Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rock My Socks

I finished the toe-ups today and I'm kind of sad to see them off the needles because this yarn was blissful.


Pattern: A combination of this pattern and this one.
Materials: Silkie Socks That Rock in Walking on the Wild Tide
Needles: set of 5 US 1/2.25 bamboo dpns
Started: July 22, 2007
Finished: August 2, 2007


This yarn was gifted to me by Becky and it's a Rockin' Sock Club colourway. I was so thrilled to get it in the mail and even happier to knit with it. It's the yummiest sock yarn and I even love the crazy colours. But as much as I am smitten by these socks, I might just give them to someone very special. We'll see . . .


So, what am I casting on for next? Hmmm, well, I got some yarn out of a friend's stash and I might just be doing some lace knitting soon. We'll see about that too . . .

3 comments:

  1. Sockalicious! Those are some super socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours in those socks remind me of lupins.

    just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could keep up with blog reading! I love how those turned out. I'll have to make some like that soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!